Need a gift for your loved one?
Sugar plums, freshly baked pies, candy canes, decadent chocolates - the Christmas season has arrived and so has the consumer’s appetite for holiday sweets. As end-of-the-year spending picks up, cookie franchises, like Le Macaron, are poised to take advantage of the demand for sweet treats. Overall holiday spending is up 4% from last year and households are expected to spend an average of $1,496 for gifts, personal grooming, food, and party favors. Le Macaron cookie franchise prepares for the holiday explosion of baked goods and sweets with beautiful gift boxes and macaron towers. Perfect as Christmas gifts or holiday party dessert trays, these products account for a large amount of sales during the holiday season. Le Macaron Cookie Franchise Owners will enjoy all the benefits of increased profit. Give yourself the gift of success this Christmas and consider an investment into our cookie franchise. You’ll have the chance to capitalize on holiday spending and prepare for the new year with a prosperous career.
Award Winning Franchise
Recognized many times, Le Macaron French Pastries is committed to bringing the highest quality service and products to the public.
The gift that keeps on Giving
On average, our cookie Franchise Owners make an average of $473,877 in sales. Want a taste of this sweet success? With a simple investment of ranging from $131,000 - $361,500 for a full cafe or $84,350 - $147,000 for the macaron kiosk, you’ll gain access to everything you need to open your very own cookie franchise, including:
- Design and architectural fees - If you’re renting out space for a cafe, our design team will help you create a chic and elegant environment that reflects our French style. From real estate and leasehold improvements to furniture and fixtures, we’ll supply you with all the bells and whistles to have your cookie franchise looking beautiful
- Pre Opening Training - Before you even open your cafe, our training team will teach you the ins and outs of the industry and all the skills you need in order to run a successful cookie franchise.
- Product - At Le Macaron, Franchise Owners don’t have to worry about running a kitchen - we take care of the baking for you! Our Head Chef Didier Saba bakes each and every macaron to the Le Macaron standard.
- Marketing - From Grand Opening promotions to ongoing social media coverage, our marketing team has you covered. We’ll generate interest in your local community and our delicious cookies will keep them coming back for more!
- Ongoing Support - We know that running a business can be difficult, even with the basics covered. That’s why our support team is available 24/7 for any questions that come up along the way.
While your initial investment covers all the required opening fees, your ongoing royalty fees cover continued corporate support and use of all Le Macaron materials and products. When you invest in us, you’ll never be in business by yourself. At Le Macaron, we are one big family and we all work hard to support one another.
Holiday Cheer from the Le Macaron Family
Are you excited about our cookie franchise opportunity? Treat yourself to success this holiday season - we look forward to hearing from you. The Le Macaron Family wishes you a very Merry Christmas and a successful New Year.Next Page